Monday, December 3, 2012

Let's go get us another W!

Wow! What can I say about this week. It was a great win at Santa Clara. It was one of the craziest games I have ever been a part of. They are a really good team and it was a battle the entire way. I was proud of all the guys for never giving in as every one of us contributed to the win. It was great to finally be on the road with the guys and it is always a good chance to bond with each other. You only have each other when you’re in someone else's gym and you have to stick together to come out on top. We did a good job of that and now we have our second road game of the year against another good team. I can’t stop thinking about that game and some of the highlights. I had a great view of Kyisean’s monster dunk and Preston’s unbelievable three to tie the game. Jordan Stone also made some clutch free throws, and through some mistakes and adversity, we came out on top. It’s good to get a road win like that win at Santa Clara but we cannot relax because we have bigger plans than winning one game. This week of practice is going to be very important and we need to get better everyday. It was a great first road trip to start the season, now lets go get us another W!

2 comments:

  1. I am very interested in your article, I think your articles are so interesting that I need more information, go is berkaya and I will always support you. I say many thanks to you. Just wanna say thank you for the information that you have been shared on your site. well it is more betterBasketball Shooting Drill

    ReplyDelete